What if I cannot locate my spouse?

If you cannot locate your spouse for personal service, you can still apply for divorce, but you will have to request permission from the court for substituted service. Again, you can make this application on your own or purchase it from us as an add-on.

Substituted service is service by such methods as email, mail, or legal notice on your spouse or a friend or relative of your spouse.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.