Do you provide a refund?

British Columbia Divorce > Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. If your documents are not accepted by the court due to the fault of we will make any changes requested by the court, as often as necessary, without charge, or a refund will be issued for the full purchase price. If you change your mind before we start preparing your forms, we will also provide a full refund. For details please see our Terms of Service or our 100% Money Back Guarantee.